FABER FX 3442 Series - Sale w FREE SHIPPING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
BTS was so huge this year we are passing a super show special on to you.

For the next 2 days you can get in on the
new FABER FX Series Tanks at an incredible deal.

This offer was available at BTS for the NY/NJ area but we are expanding to the entire continental USA and extending it until THIS FRIDAY at 11 AM AZ time when our office opens.

This offer EXPIRES without Exception on FRIDAY at 11 AM.

ALL ORDERS must be placed through our website and must
include valid credit card, AND be placed before the deadline.

FABER FX Series 3442 PSI with SOS DIN/K Nitrox Valve

All cylinders will have the FABER FX SERIES Logo on them. It's quite smart and most everyone loves them.

This offer is limited to existing stock of about 600 units.

Oh yeah...... the offer.

TFX-71 $264.84
TFX-80 $249.00
TFX-100 $323.80
TFX-117 $323.80
TFX-120 $361.64
TFX-133 $366.04
TFX-149 $376.60

PLUS......

FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA -- 48 lower states.

(this saves you up to $40.00 per cylinder depending on size)

Order at www.techdivinglimited.com

No additional discounts available, new orders only. This offer is only on FX Series Cylinders. The website will show Free Shipping on these tanks only. If you order outside of the lower 48 states we will ADD Shipping regardless of what the website does. No valve subtitutions. Bounced cards loose the order.

Don't miss out on this FREE SHIPPING OFFER

We hope we can serve you.

Regards,
NAUTILUS DIVE PLANNER

Just want to let everyone know that tomorrow 11:00am our time is when this sale stops for free shipping on these cylinders!

So if you want any please order before that time or don't yell at me!!

If you have any questions just ping me a note and I will reply or help you out...

Regards
Randy

Hey Guys -- this sale ends tomorrow and you need to to take advantage of it so here's what i'm gonna do to help motivate you.

Order Two tanks ........ we will take another $50 bucks off your order when we process it

Order Four Tanks ....... we will take another $100 bucks off your order when we process it AND ......... you get a TDL-SMB

Order Six Tanks .......... we will take another $150 bucks off your order whem we process it AND ........... you get a TDL-SMB & TDL Lift Bag...

So what are you waiting for ? This sale ENDS tomorrow 11 AM when our office opens ...........

FABER FX only in our special.

Happy Shopping!!
Randy

Back
Top Bottom