Jack Johnson Tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
hey, if anyone hears of some tickets for the Kokua festival with Jack Johnson, please PM me. I have friends staying with me from Cali and we snoozed..... He says he will pay premium. (April 22) Aloha. Need three but will take more if available.

I'll take one if anybody sees a stray. Kathy was POed that she couldn't buy one 45 minutes after they went on sale. That would make a nice extra BD present! Thanks

somebody find the ticket and add a percentage! I can't do all that internet stuff!.... I just learned to e-mail last year.

How does this one sound?
I have assigned seats together - 3rd row on center stage terrace - GREAT SEATS!
Kokua Fest at the Shell on 04/22. Jack Johnson, Willie Nelson, Ben Harper, Henry Kapono and more!
The price is per ticket - please only email if OK with the price.
Aloha

how much??? Called Linden in cali, they say yes. I will pay and if there are only two, we can get those for them and I can probably find another one before the concert.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom