Thunder & Lightning....again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Maybe we are experiencing a monsoon or something like that?

The thunder just shook our building and it is raining in buckets....again...sigh

We've had rain for weeks here too Lisa, forcast calls for more through into next week.
Our rainfall levels are all time record breakers.
Must be a global warming thing. :D

Hey, I know the Rocky's are getting a lot of snow the last couple of weeks.

Ski season is supposed to be over!

We started getting dumped on around 11am here. Our backyard is flooded already. Guess it is going to make for a crappy wet moving day tomorrow since it isn't suppose to let up until the weekend sometime. No excuses now for not getting the house clean. This morning was so perfect too.

Is it raining again? I've got an interior office (I don't rate a window) so I never know what's going on outside.

I tell you, when it eventually does stop raining, no one is going to know what to do with themselves.

dlndavid:
We've had rain for weeks here too Lisa, forcast calls for more through into next week.
Our rainfall levels are all time record breakers.
Must be a global warming thing. :D

But, but, but....David! couldn't it happen somewhere else???

chepar:
I tell you, when it eventually does stop raining, no one is going to know what to do with themselves.

Go outside and enjoy the sunshine, sounds like Hawaii doesn't get to do that too often lately.

www.scubamazing.com:
Hey, I know the Rocky's are getting a lot of snow the last couple of weeks.

Ski season is supposed to be over!

we haven't gotten any snow here that is more than flurries at night. all melted away by noon. the good thing is...it's getting waaaaaarmeeeeeeerrrrr.

Kind of weird thunder too isnt' it? Ours is very short and loud, I thought it was a gunshot at first.

The rain is coming down steadily, though not torrentially like it did last Thursday. No more flooding ... yet :wink:

Since it's raining I'm cleaning gear today - flooded my computer Monday morning while diving and just found out last night, cleaning out the rust and battery acid. Odd that the battery spring and O-ring were both missing when I opened the compartment... can't figure out how that happened... at least it still works (nice feature on the Mares M-1 is that it is designed to withstand a flooded battery compartment)

Aloha, Tim

I was watching CNN this morning and it featured the Hawaii weather for a few minutes.

You guys are now famous for crappie weather, imagine that. Soon Hawaiians will be migrating to Oregon.

Hey buy my place before it gets too expensive, I'll make ya a deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom