Did anyone see the news tonight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whoa, thanks. Glad I bailed on my Moana Loa appointment at 1300. I took some pics of the brown demarcation from my hill. I will post later...

Bad stuff. Poor people, renters & owners who lost stuff.

My wife was sitting there with jaws dropped. She knows Oahu locations better as her work had taken her to several of those areas.

I'm glad we've avoided the Oahu weather here in Kona. We've been bummed about gray skies and a little wind, but that's nothing compared to what others have experienced.

well, I see that they're finally removign the contamination signs. I'm not sure about the whole Island, but according to google weather, Windward side is getting rain tomorrow.

yeah...they're removing the signs....

hey, last night I saw that a paddler fell into the canal and is on life support or something... my x tells me you can get hepatitis A in there, I am staying out for awhile, don't want mystery cooties....even jellyfish lake gave me the creepy crawleys. I don't even get in hot tubs.

Back
Top Bottom