Tuesday, April 4th Weigh In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

countryboy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Today = 222

I lost ONLY 1.5 lbs this week... I was so frustrated at the little bit of weight I lost.. I totally missed the fact that it brings my total weight loss to 25 lbs.

That is a MAJOR milestone 25 lbs.. so far.. Down from 247..

but... this is another area of caution for me.. I have done this at least 6 - 7 times over the past 10 years.. going from 250 - 220 back and forth, up and down.. It seems as though once I get in this area, I start to feel good .. and my old habits come back to haunt me..

This is why I am asking a lot of questions.. and writing this down.

THIS TIME IT WILL BE DIFFERENT!
(I keep telling myself this.. over and over and over....)

I'm not so sure I want to post my weight yet until I'm more comfortable with my own body image, however, can I report in that I'm down 4.4 pounds from last week?

I started Weight Watchers a week ago, and so far it's going well. I managed to get in some exercise too!

No need to post your weight.. Progress reports are perfect...

Great progress, keep it going!

way to go. :05: where is all the weight I was going to drop by giving up beer?

I used to drink a couple a day and now I have had five in six weeks. I have only lost 4 pounds.

Thanks to all for the support / encouragement...

Giggi / Catherine, your 4 lbs would probably like 15 for me (% wise) so that is a great accomplishment...

Colby, looking forward to your post tomorrow.. Good Luck! (no pressure) ;-)
See ya next Tuesday! :)

Giggi:
I'm not so sure I want to post my weight yet until I'm more comfortable with my own body image, however, can I report in that I'm down 4.4 pounds from last week?

I started Weight Watchers a week ago, and so far it's going well. I managed to get in some exercise too!

Giggi,

That's excellent. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. We won't even add up the totals :wink:

catherine96821:
way to go. :05: where is all the weight I was going to drop by giving up beer?

I used to drink a couple a day and now I have had five in six weeks. I have only lost 4 pounds.

The sacrifices we make, LOL!

countryboy:
Thanks to all for the support / encouragement...

Giggi / Catherine, your 4 lbs would probably like 15 for me (% wise) so that is a great accomplishment...

Colby, looking forward to your post tomorrow.. Good Luck! (no pressure) ;-)
See ya next Tuesday! :)

haha, I'm not sure of positive news. I've reached a plateau in the last few days, my trainer says it's because I'm adding some mass, good mass this time :D, so I'm not holding out for much...

Back
Top Bottom