The Big Day......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
If you dont already know I am actually engaged and looking to get married in 2002.

Myself and my partner are actually plannning to get married abroad and combine it with our honeymoon.

We are both divers and plan to doing some diving.

I really want to do this in St Lucia cause I have found the perfect sandels resort - but i need something to persude my partner...preferbably something about diving.

Could anyone give me something about diving to help me pursuade him....all stories welcome and greatly appriciated!

Abby,
Congrats! I wish you many years of marital bliss. I've been married for 10 glorious months!
St. Lucia is my favorite romantic island. I was just at the Sandals Golf Resort there in November of 2000.
It also is one of my favorite Sandals. Fantastic white beach at the resort, and huge pool. The rooms are big with big king beds.
St Lucia is where I saw my first octopus and sea horse while scuba diving. You can also take several nature tours.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I hope your honey will trust your decision.
It's a good one!
:sunny:

The Sandals Golf Resort in St Lucia is the one that I was looking to do the honeymoon/wedding combo.

I just have to try and persuade my partner - which is always the hard bit - so far i have hidden the prices!!!!

I just keep saying that they organise free weddings so think of the saving of the church and recepion and flyig over my Indian relatives to the UK!!!!!!!!!

Any more stories welcome...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom