Dive Rite RG2000 and Rg1200 Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonscubas

Contributor
Reaction score
:) Does anyone really use these regs for tech diving, are they safe and reliable? RG2000 is their newest reg that just came out.

I have heard them being compared to ScubaPro Regs as being able to breath the same at greater depths and cost far less in price.

Thanks.

I have not used one myself. However, in answer to the question "does anyone really use these regs for technical diving?" I've seen a bunch of 'em coming out of caves on divers who've all said they are very happy with the reg's performance.
Rick

Jon,

I used my set of RG1200 for about 500 dives. I completed a couple of cave courses and continue to dive with them. My primary reg gave out at 9 months and the back up reg about a year and a half. Gave out meaning the hp seat went and started free flowing.

While I was happy with their performance on all the dives that I used them on, the hose routing was also very easy. I have split them up and used them as single tank regs and currently have them set up on my stage bottles.

I tend to go through gear alot faster than your average diver because I am addicted to diving. Plus I also teach diving and on occasion let my buddies use my gear to get them to come with me diving.

I sent a second stage back to dive rite that was broken and they replaced it with no charge.

If you are interested in a set of them...I will not be doing stage dives any time soon.

I'll sell them for $150 each or $250 for the set.
1st and 2nd stage only.

willanz2@hotmail.com

I am in Jupiter, FL if you want to try 'em

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom