Boat dive / Howdy-do...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepSeaDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anybody interested in a boat dive this fall?

Personally, I'd like to meet some of the good people populating this board. Jobs, kids & busy lives make things like this difficult, but maybe we could all agree on a date.

Whadoya think?

Regards,
D.S.D.

Rooster1 once bubbled...
DeepSeaDan: Ontario is a big place. Where you at??

As per Rooster ....DSD WTH are you located...........???????

Inquiring minds want to know........

Where do you want to dive? Tech Wreck or Rec Wreck?

I could get into a fall diving weekend!

Could be fun!!

......love to travel! When and where? I'm quite sure it won't be up in my neck of the woods, but then again, not much is......

Count me in!

SS

I may be up for it depending on the location, and if you dont mind someone not from the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks tagging along... namely me (and a dive buddy - Lives in Port Huron)...:D

scuba_junkie once bubbled...
I may be up for it depending on the location, and if you dont mind someone not from the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks tagging along... namely me (and a dive buddy - Lives in Port Huron)...:D

I am much closer as far as distance to all you guys in Michigan because we are diving the same waters (Lake Huron/Lake Erie/ Port Huron/Sarnia/Lexington/Sanilac, I seem to be the only diver here in Ontario this far Southwest:(
All the others here in Ontario are mostly Toronto area and east;-0
I imagine heading East would probably be the ticket since so many of the folks here are east:eek:ut:

I dont have a problem with a road trip for a couple days. Just need to know when and where ahead of time to make arrangements. Since I'm so new to this sport, and this forum, I will jump at any opportunity to meet and make some new dive friends!!

Just let me know.. or PM me!!
:snorkel:

However, I'm still a beginner, so I may not be up for the sorts of dives a lot of people would prefer. But hey, doesn't hurt to find out what's going on :)

Oh, and Rooster, I'm about a third the way between Toronto and you, I think (kitchener/waterloo). Although after reading some of your posts, and since my buddy wants to try drift-diving, I suspect we may end up down that way sometime soon.

So, who wants to start suggesting dates and locations?

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom