Hose Problem from TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAVMED82

Registered
Reaction score
I just ordered a DIR hose kit from Tech Diving Limited, and I think there may be a problem. I just wanted to ask before I start calling and emailing them, so I don't look like a complete idiot. It was supposed to have three hoses, a 7' primary, a 22" secondrary, and a 24" High Pressure Gauge hose. I got the box and all three hoses have " Low Pressure" in big letters across the them, and all the couplings are the same, which do not fit my pressure gauge in the slightest possible way. I got the wrong hose for the High pressure Gauge, right? Not just me going insane (I took Step 1 of my medical licensing exam this morning so that is a very good possibility at this point.)

Call Back Joel Or Randy Thay Will Take Care Of This Right A Way

It's always a great idea to publically slam a dealer on SB than to call them first if you have a problem. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think he is publicly slamming anyone, just asking a question. Remember these guys just got back from Beneath the Sea in NJ and have been slammed. Just email or call them. They'll get it worked out for you if there is a problem.

NAVMED82:
I just ordered a DIR hose kit from Tech Diving Limited, and I think there may be a problem. I just wanted to ask before I start calling and emailing them, so I don't look like a complete idiot. It was supposed to have three hoses, a 7' primary, a 22" secondrary, and a 24" High Pressure Gauge hose. I got the box and all three hoses have " Low Pressure" in big letters across the them, and all the couplings are the same, which do not fit my pressure gauge in the slightest possible way. I got the wrong hose for the High pressure Gauge, right? Not just me going insane (I took Step 1 of my medical licensing exam this morning so that is a very good possibility at this point.)

Greetings,

We processed more than 500 orders in the past 3 weeks. If we shipped you an item in error normally the process is to get in touch with us first. We can usually solve these issues within a matter of moments.

It smells like you received one hose in error. So let's solve your problem. If all the hoses have the same ends on them then you are missing the HP gauge hose. So e-mail me your name and order # -- its in the upper right of the invoice that was in the box and I will get you the correct HP hose shipped out on Monday.

Regards,

Sorry, It's been one of those days. I had an 8 hour exam today that was cumulative of all of medical school. My brain is fried. To make it more fun, we had a tornado come through during lunch. It was a bit unnerving to be taking the test and hear the warning sirens start sounding outside.

NAVMED82,

I hope you did good on those exams.

Guys,

NAVMED isn't making an accusation here wasn't sure if there was a problem or not and was seeking guidance. That is the benefit of the board we can come here to learn.

It sounds like the guys at Tech Diving Limited are going to take good care you. :D

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom