Seas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skybird

Reaction score
I finally got to the SEAS meeting in Huntsville last night. It was great to be among a group of people who understand my addiction. I highly recommend it to anyone in the North Alabama area. I got to meet in person some of my Scuba Board friends, and its great to put a face with the name.

SkyBird

skybird:
I finally got to the SEAS meeting in Huntsville last night. It was great to be among a group of people who understand my addiction. I highly recommend it to anyone in the North Alabama area. I got to meet in person some of my Scuba Board friends, and its great to put a face with the name.

SkyBird
Welcome to the club. We're glad you could make it.

And especially glad you could see me win RocketMan's door prize. It's too bad he forgot the meeting. But you know when you get to be his age the memory starts to......uh what was I talking about?
Luke

Skybird, glad to hear you made it to the SEAS meeting and sorry I missed you, but Luke needed $50 so I stayed home. Are you back diving at Moulton?

Rocketman , How kind of you to stay home just so Luke could win the prize!

Not back at the quarry yet, still a little too chilly for me without a heavy wetsuit. I am hoping next weekend it will be good. ( Last weekend in April). I MUST find a way to get to salt water!!!!!!!

RocketMan:
...but Luke needed $50 so I stayed home.
If it makes you feel any better that $50 gift card will probably end up costing me at least $200 by the time I can get myself out of Dive Sports.

Luke

ScubaLuke:
If it makes you feel any better that $50 gift card will probably end up costing me at least $200 by the time I can get myself out of Dive Sports.

Luke

You UNDER estimate my abilities.

Contrats, Luke

Phil

PhilEllis:
You UNDER estimate my abilities.

Contrats, Luke

Phil
I'll stop by the bank before I come in.

Seriously Phil, the club appreciates all the support you've given us over the years.
Luke

ScubaLuke:

Luke

You just need to win the $200 gift card that Phil is giving away this month.
(Just don't tell PaulWall about it. He won the Tri-Metal regulator Phil gave away).

You can register for it here:
http://www.divesports.com/prizeform.asp

giftcardlg.jpg

mike_s:
You just need to win the $200 gift card that Phil is giving away this month.
Thanks for the link Mike. I just registered.

The only thing that concerns me is that if the $50 card cost me $200 then the $200 card will end up costing me $800. I may have to take out a loan so I can afford to win that much.
Luke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom