Easter Plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm just nosey and wondering who is celebrating Easter. I plan to take my children on the Makapuu hike to the light house, and take pictures of them after I give them their Godiva chocolate bunnies. I think they have friends going and we will eat pastries and drink orange juice up there.

Cheryl, Becky, Lisa anybody else want to come? I know it is usually a family day, but any Hawaii ohana orphans out there, you are free to join us.

Happy Easter!!! We may see the end of the whales from up there.

I get to work, tomorrow, yee haw!!!!

Oh, well, I'm working so my co-workers with children can spend the holiday with family. So I guess it's for a good cause.

followed by Monday 0800-1700 Confined Space Ops Class...oh my aching elbows and knees...:D :D

Ouch, I thought my 12 hour weekend shifts were killers! Dang!

now, exactly what is that? get knee pads.

Two 12 hour shifts + two 8 hour shifts = 3 days off. I can handle that!

catherine96821:
I'm just nosey and wondering who is celebrating Easter. I plan to take my children on the Makapuu hike to the light house, and take pictures of them after I give them their Godiva chocolate bunnies. I think they have friends going and we will eat pastries and drink orange juice up there.

Cheryl, Becky, Lisa anybody else want to come? I know it is usually a family day, but any Hawaii ohana orphans out there, you are free to join us.

Happy Easter!!! We may see the end of the whales from up there.

Merry Easter to you Catherine, and to all of those on SB! I'd love to go on a hike.... in Hawaii! :D

Hope you enjoy the day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom