Getting New Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rollosan

Registered
Reaction score
My local dive shop is offering the following package and I was hoping you guys could let me know if it is a good deal or should I purchase elsewhere:

ScubaPro mk25/x650 or MK25/S600 Reg or Aqua Lung legend Reg setup
3 gauge console
ScubaPro R190 or R295 Octo or Air 2
Seaquest Black Diamond or Oceanic Excursion BCD

Price $1,049.00

To get this price I must purchase a club card for $75 which gets me 4 or 5 free boat dives that norm runs about $45 per boat dive and 15% off future purchases.

Total price $1,124.00

My only other option is to purchase online...and I guess I would have to send the gear off to get the annual service accomplished.

I've done some looking online but so far I haven't found any significant better prices.

So...does someone know of an equal setup that I could purchase online that would be worth paying the shipping for?

Ask Larry at Scubatoys for a qoute on the same gear. See what the difference would be. Other than the reg, most can be had at a cheaper price. Getting the reg at your LDS would be a wise option when it comes to service and maintainence.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Back
Top Bottom