Randy's Birthday Sale!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Ok, so I love self promotion and this is my one chance a year to do it. I'm offering Scubaboard members a chance to purchase anything we carry at a great deal!

Last New Year's Eve Joel came up with the special for DECO STOP MEMBERS called Make Me an Offer sale. I thought its my birthday and why not offer this same type of deal to you folks this time!!

You get a chance to Make Me an Offer on ANYTHING we have in stock. If it’s a reasonable offer you can have it at that price. So what is reasonable ? It’s not $100 for a $500 item. Use your head and you can get some fantastic specials. Shipping is additional and stuff will ship today and next week. Items out of stock I will still honor the price if you want it and will ship the item when stock is available. We will also not charge your credit card until the item or items you have selected are ready to ship to you.

How to get the reasonable offer deal ? Simply go to the website – pick and chose what you want. Place the order on our website and in the comments box just tell us how much you want to pay for it and that you are a SCUBABOARD member!! If it’s reasonable offer you get it. If it's not we will ping you back a counter price. No order is charged till we agree on a price. Or just give us a call at: 928-855-9400 from 11am - 6pm Pacific Coast Time

Some house rules: We won't put prices on any posts and ask that you also not post your price on the board - any inquiries must have complete contact info including a phone number to reach you!, does not apply to orders already processed -- this is just a last minute idea deal. Take advantage of it. This Sale expires this FRIDAY....My birthday!!!!!!

If you can’t find an item on our website just give us a call at 928-855-9400 or email or PM me at randy@techdivinglimited.com. We have hundreds of items that are NOT on the website including the regulators you want, the computers you want, dry suits, wet suits, accessories and more.

This can be fun and a great way for you to celebrate my birthday!!

Thanks again for all your support
Happy Shopping
Randy

Ok... Folks sorry that this did not get posted till this sale was over, So this sale is good until next FRIDAY!!! You must put you are a SCUBA member to get to save some money on dive gear and happy shopping!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email also!

Regards
Randy

:D :D
Randy-TDL:
Ok... Folks sorry that this did not get posted till this sale was over, So this sale is good until next FRIDAY!!! You must put you are a SCUBA member to get to save some money on dive gear and happy shopping!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email also!

Regards
Randy

Do I smell SEQUEL????

Randy when is your next UN-Birthday Sale???:D :D

Paul, This is not a sequel by any means... If you want to know my birthday was April 21st and I thought passing on a little saving for dive gear for my birthday was a cool thing to do for you all!!

I try to have sales going on in this forum for two reasons. The first is that is what we do and the second is as mentioned above.. I have worked with many of this forums participantes on helping them with gear selection as well as gear confiurations. I spend many hours a day on the phone helping divers and most of the time there is not a sale involved.. We are divers that love the sport and want to make it fun and affordable since its getting quite costly for the average diver anymore to afford to purchase quality dive gear.

Just a little background on me...I grow up in Burlington, VT and dived lake champlain for many years growing up and even did ice diving. I still go back every year around Christmas time to enjoy the cold and snow!!

Anyways many folks have taken advantage of this sale and have saved some pretty good money. You my contact me by either going to the website and in the comments box put you are a Scubaboard member and your offer or email me directly with what you are looking at and the fair price you want to purchase the item for. I will let you know the outcome...

Have a great weekend. Believe it or not we are doing my birthday party late tomorrow enjoying seafood...

Cheers
Randy

Randy-TDL:
Paul, This is not a sequel by any means... If you want to know my birthday was April 21st and I thought passing on a little saving for dive gear for my birthday was a cool thing to do for you all!!

I try to have sales going on in this forum for two reasons. The first is that is what we do and the second is as mentioned above.. I have worked with many of this forums participantes on helping them with gear selection as well as gear confiurations. I spend many hours a day on the phone helping divers and most of the time there is not a sale involved.. We are divers that love the sport and want to make it fun and affordable since its getting quite costly for the average diver anymore to afford to purchase quality dive gear.

Just a little background on me...I grow up in Burlington, VT and dived lake champlain for many years growing up and even did ice diving. I still go back every year around Christmas time to enjoy the cold and snow!!

Anyways many folks have taken advantage of this sale and have saved some pretty good money. You my contact me by either going to the website and in the comments box put you are a Scubaboard member and your offer or email me directly with what you are looking at and the fair price you want to purchase the item for. I will let you know the outcome...

Have a great weekend. Believe it or not we are doing my birthday party late tomorrow enjoying seafood...

Cheers
Randy

Trust me...we appreciate your efforts on our behalf...:D

Well...Then Happy Belated Birthday...:hb2: :wave-smil :balloon

P.S. Drop us a note when you come the the north again....:D

Randy, Happy belated Birthday! I am wondering if this counts for already on sale products, too?

Guys, You may place a bid on anything in our store and make an offer on it! I'm gone on a dive trip this weekend and will look at any others that you send this weekend and than we move on...

As always I will do my best to help each of you that sends me an email or places an order on the system.. Just do me a favor and make sure you put you are a scubaboard member to receive any type of discounts...

Have a great weekend and safe diving to all!!
See ya Monday
Randy

Back
Top Bottom