Whiskey Wreck 4-23-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Depths to 16'ish on a wrecked whiskey runner 150 meters off the beach. Water is already in the lower 70sF and should continue to rise. Anyone interested?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Depths to 16'ish on a wrecked whiskey runner 150 meters off the beach. Water is already in the lower 70sF and should continue to rise. Anyone interested?
Interested? Of course we're interested... but we'll be up at the Mill Pond (Marianna) that day, so... we look forward to your report :)
Rick

Nice :)

I need to get back up to the Mill Pond with the Miss Jellyfish one of these days, beautiful location and some nice water!

hey, sorry I didnt get back to you, is the water warm enough to go with out a wetsuit?? I left mine at my parents house a few weeks ago, and I wont be able to go back untill after finals in May. But I suppose I could always rent one....

HK182:
is the water warm enough to go with out a wetsuit??
It's still a bit nipply for that :)
Rick

HK182:
hey, sorry I didnt get back to you, is the water warm enough to go with out a wetsuit?? I left mine at my parents house a few weeks ago, and I wont be able to go back untill after finals in May. But I suppose I could always rent one....

Gulf waters are in the low 70sF now on the beach. Probably a bit colder at deeper depths.

I've been thinking about ditching my 3mm for the skin, probably gonna wait another week or two though. Depends on how long you'll stay in the water too.

I'll be working off the beach tomorrow, so I can give a bit of an update on water conditions.

Only planning on a single tank though, feel free to come dive regardless :D

Water looked decent yesterday from Navarre Beach. Surf is running shin high and I don't believe it'll be picking up. Should have the average 5-10' visibility and probably a light surge.

Anyone wanna go? Still haven't secured a buddy :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom