Daily Gratitudes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Giggi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I saw this posted in another forum, and thought since affirmations are a great way to stay motivated, no matter what your health plans or goals, this would also be a good venue for those of us who are working on self-improvement.

I'll start!

Today, I am grateful for (in no particular order):
coffee
fresh air
the love and support of friends and family
cool water
sunshine

Next?

That God loves me ... even when I am not loveable.

My wife who loves me even when I am unlikeable.

Caffeinated coffee.

Single malt whisky.

Health and the DC who is cleaning up the mess caused by a neck injury.

Diving.

That I have access to healthy food that I consume in great quantity: skim milk, water, whole grain breads and cereals, more-or-less fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, fowl.

That I have access to "unhealthy" food that I eat in moderation: Dark chocolate, white chocolate, kettle cooked chips, high fat ice cream.

Today, I am grateful for . . .

Another gorgeous spring day where it's warm enough to go outside without a jacket.

My wonderful dive buddy who twisted my arm into doing a night training dive last night -- which went WELL.

My husband, who didn't mind me getting home at 9:30 last night after said night dive.

Having the time and money to indulge in the obsessive pursuit of this new hobby, and the health to do it.

My son's illness in remission

JB alive again today

My x-husband's help

taxes mailed yesterday

God's grace

I'm grateful that I'm able to do just about anything I want to...:D

Including ending sentences with a preposition...:D

I like to keep it simple...

Any day above ground is a good day!

Even having a bad day yesterday, I am still able to be thankful for the little things..

Health, Family, Friends, job.. the list never ends :)

Have A Great Day.. Everyone!

Today's gratitude is sunshine! Today's second gratitude is that the local diving season is close!

nice thread Giggi

nice post Catherine

ok, today im grateful that the children/young people in my extended family have good health and can grow up with the knowledge that they can try/achieve/fall down/get back up and try again with our love and support.

you are thankful for the "right" stuff.

Today, I am thankful that my little boy said I should be on a TV show for "funniest Mom".....I think it was the best compliment I've ever had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom