Tuesday, April 18 weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Giggi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Down 1.2 for a total of 9 lbs. today. I managed to stay on plan all week and get in lots of physical activity to boot!

Next!

Wow! Good job, even with the Holiday..

I was not as fortunate.. Gained a few.. Been busy with the boat, and I am not behaving as I should..

Up to 220, gained 1.5..

Funny, it takes TONS of motivation and work to loose a few pounds, and one "slip up" and they come back like crazy.. Unfair I say :)

Need to get back on track.

No kidding about the slip up! Back on it! :)

Good work Giggi. I'm checking in, a bit late, from my holidays. No scale here that i trust so no Thursday weigh-in for me :(

I have a feeling it won't be good. Why do places expect you to eat such monsterous meals? I went for a steak the other night, and the smallest piece that wasn't fillet was 24 ounces! What's up with that?!?

I have a friend who orders a meal, cuts everything in half, and then only eats half of it. No sense in carrying out if you're on holidays, and if you're like me, it takes breaking a mindset pushed on us from our parents about cleaning our plates.

That's an excellent idea. It's really hard sometimes to break that habit, especially when it tastes soooooo good!

Back
Top Bottom