We need a SuprBugMan sub-forum! just to keep up with him!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
The good news is that if you need a buddy, chances are, you can meet up with him SOMEWHERE :D.

4/29... Gotta fit drinking in sometime or another :wink: Probably will hit the Whisky or AL Point Jetties or both :D Just something local and visit the girls at Hooters.

Probably gonna start diving a weeknight every so often as well when the Flounder start running.
icon14.gif

I know! He dives a lot. I'm not that geographically far away and I can't get down to FL and lower AL that much. Jealous...:14:

SuPrBuGmAn:
4/29... Gotta fit drinking in sometime or another :wink: Probably will hit the Whisky or AL Point Jetties or both :D Just something local and visit the girls at Hooters.

with you I figured there would be a Hooters involved.

Can't beat 3 Mile Wings and a cold pitcher of Amberbock after a dive :wink:

Matt, when you swinging this way again? I wouldn't mind jumping in the water with you again. It'll be better than last time.. I PROMISE! LOL!

mike_s:
We needa SuprBugMan sub-forum! just to keep up with him!

Wow... I wish I could dive this much!

4/22/06 - Morrison Springs this Saturday
4/23/06 - Whiskey Wreck
4/29/06 - What? you missed a weekend? Say it ain't so!!
5/07/06 - Cypress Springs on Sunday
5/14/06 - Navarre Beach Pier and Pensacola Beach Reef
5/17/06 - USS Oriskany sinking. (you know he won't miss this)

I wouldn't be surprised if he squeezed a few other dives into the schedule!

I think we need an actual calendar where we can schedule in time with the bugman a little further in advance, I'd have to divorce my wife to sneak off to FL by the 22nd....of course that's an option, it is Morrison on a clear day :D

PerroneFord:
Matt, when you swinging this way again? I wouldn't mind jumping in the water with you again. It'll be better than last time.. I PROMISE! LOL!

I dive the panhandle constantly, your in Tallahassee! Its hardly far :D

CD_in_Chitown:
...I'd have to divorce my wife to sneak off to FL by the 22nd....of course that's an option, it is Morrison on a clear day :D

For reiteration. LOL

SuPrBuGmAn:
...and visit the girls at Hooters.

We'll get you right back into the game!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom