scubatoys are awesome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brian d

Registered
Reaction score
Ive been in the process of buying a reasonably priced dive comp. (due to lack of funds)and was able to get up 160.oo bucks.sooo started looking around and found the oceanic veo 100 with wrist boot on leisurepro for 156.90 shipped...sooo I called scubatoys (seeing they helped alot of us on the board)and they matched that price without blinking an eye even though they have it listed for 241.00, module only, before shipping!!!!This was the first time doing business with them and Im quite impressed..Im definetly sticking with scubatoys for any purchases i'll have in the future!! THANKYOU SCUBATOYS cant wait to get it and try it out..

Sure glad you posted about their price matching.

I'm getting a computer soon and Leisurepro has the best prices. I've had good luck with both Leisurepro and Scubatoys.

I stopped in at Leisurepro a few weeks ago. They are on the 3rd floor, above Adorama camera in Manhattan. Agghhhh, Leisurepro was closed for inventory. Rats. Adorama beat B&H photo's prices by a bit and they like to talk cameras. B&H is amazing unto itself.

A week or two later I stopped in at Scubatoys in Dallas. They are along I-35 East in Carleton ( -10 spelling). Scubatoys is a big, tall warehouse with LOTS of stuff. There were many knowledgeable and friendly and helpful people there, including the two guys whose cartoons are on their site. I like em.

Welcome, there is enough room on the scubatoys bandwagon for everyone. Have a seat and enjoy the ride and please keep all hands and feet in the vehicle while moving for your own safety.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom