best site in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sylvain:
My best dive site is Deer Island good photo site. WHAT IS YOURS AND WHY.

There is nothing better than Deer Island in the entire northeast be it Canada or the US. I've dove from Florida on up to Nova Scotia and there is nothing better that I've found.

Easy entry and exit at Deer Island, lots to see and photograph and only the currents to worry about :D .

I did some sites off Nova Scotia that were great but the abundance, diversity and size of the marine life off Deer Island can't be beat. Thankfully it isn't the easiest diving nor the easiest to get to from the US side so the crowds don't occur and ruin it.

yep, Deer Island is the best for marine life definitely on the east coast. My second location in that area (and backup dive location) is Beaver Harbour at West Head. It's not as populated but we find life there that we don't see at Deer island - mature lumpfish, dogfish, goosefish, skate, halibut, large cunner.

In Nova Scotia I enjoy the wreck diving around Sambro Island. The wrecks are mostly flattened but always something to see and we have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom