After the flood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
well between my camera flooding and the bad weather and my poor UW eyesite I just haven't been getting any UW pictures so I thought I'd share a couple of recent topside pictures:

IMG_8543.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

Hmmm, I could try and guess, but what is that object in the left of the second picture?

wow - that's a really orange sunset, we've had a few sunrises that color lately, but I've not seen any sunsets like that ... course that could be because I'm asleep for most sunsets lol. That reminds me of a photo I saw at a wedding photographers office, beautiful sunset that was deep orange. He constantly had customers asking if they could have their wedding on an evening with a sunset like it... he didn't know how to politely say that the sunset they saw had only happened once in the past 10 years (it was a very unusual shot) and he couldn't control the weather...

Nice shots Leesa

nize sunset =)

how 'bout a sunrise =D
here's jimbo's boat prepping for a sea-lancer club-dive...
jimboat1.JPG

and here's the sea-lancer armada leaving hickam-harbor that morning...
(we went out as a 4-ship)
jimboat2.JPG

oh god, my head is shaped like a....mushroom.

beautiful sunsets, really stunning pics.

Back
Top Bottom