Extra divers - Hurgada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this guys. Planning on going to hurguda in November and person I'm travelling learnt with these guys in Sharm, so wants to stay with them. I've only dived with Emporer and Camel before.

Also what dives should we aim for, 1 novice with 7 dives and 3 divers with between 20 - 40 dives?

Also any other tips - many thanks!

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Heya ZimboBimbo,

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

For remote info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > Africa/Middle East > Red Sea. :egypt:
Israel.gif
Jordan.gif
Saudi_Arabia.gif

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

BTW, nice user name. :D

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Welcome!

Now that that's out of the way :D , this may get moved elsewhere from Intro's.

You mean the Extra Divers operation at Makadi Bay, south of Hurghada, don't you? I don't see where they have anything right in Hurghada. There is an Easy Divers in Hurghada. Both Extra Divers and Easy Divers have operations in Sharm.

We've dived with Extra Divers in Makadi each of the past two years. Very happy with them. If that's the one you mean, I can help you.

Cheers!

--Marek

welcome to SB

Marek K:
...but let a Moderator move the whole thread. Otherwise we'll have two separate threads, and you won't know who's answering where!

--mk
Howdy and welcome to SB!

It may get moved, or you can just start a new one there. All of you divers are new, some newer than others - keep it save. Get more info here and tell us about it after...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Back
Top Bottom