Tuesday April 25th, weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

countryboy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow.. don't know what happened.. Lost all I gained plus an addition 2.5.. Down to 216..

Now a week of vacation, where I will be trying to return at the same weight <fingers crossed> :D

Will be gone until Next Tuesday evening.. so I will be reporting late next week...

That's excellent. I'm battling to get rid of the holiday pounds before my Thursday weigh-in :(

Good luck with keeping things under control, but enjoy yourself! :D

In talking to my trainer, he said that you could fluctuate a few pounds at any one time depending on a number of factors.

You have all inspired me. If you don't mind, I would like to join in. Today I weighed in at 228, down from 234 and on my way to 200. I am a little nervous about fitting into the neoprene this year. (Our season is a little small running basically June - August.)

Come on in, landlocked. I think we're a pretty small group, but we're dedicated! I'm down another pound this week, putting me at a total of 10 lbs. down in the past four weeks!

I didn't get in as much walking as I had hoped over the weekend, but I'm still at least managing to get in some sort of activity, even if it's brief.

Today was also a milestone for me.

Landlocked,

That is a short season! There's a Tuesday and Thursday weigh-in, take your pick.

Giggi, good job at reaching the magic 10# mark :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom