Uwatec Air Z o2 and Data Trak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

therumbucket

Registered
Reaction score
I have everything connected correctly, i'm pretty sure, and I cannot get this thing to transfer dives at all. I'm a comp tech, and i still can't figure the thing out. whenever i try to do the transfer, it says "transfer cancelled to save battery life" or something like that. I went and changed the battery on the memo mouse. still didn't work. my dive computer says it's at 85 percent battery...still don't know what to do. anybody with an experience on this would definately help.

Are you trying to transfer to a laptop? There's a UART issue with laptops. I've never been able to transfer to a laptop but a desktop will go in seconds.

I've also seen a bad serial cable.

Dave

i just figured it out. The program was set to metric units while the dive computer was set to Imperial heh. took me two hours to figure that out. :p

Back
Top Bottom