Oceanic wetsuit offer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heliflyer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was wondering about the free wetsuit offer Oceanic has.Is this through Oceanic or our LDS? My wife and I just purchased Delta 4 regs and VEO250 Navcon consoles,would this qualify us for the wetsuits? We will be picking equipment up Sat. and getting into pool with them Sun. to get familar with the gear(can't wait :D ).
Advise please..
Lanny

heliflyer:
I was wondering about the free wetsuit offer Oceanic has.Is this through Oceanic or our LDS? My wife and I just purchased Delta 4 regs and VEO250 Navcon consoles,would this qualify us for the wetsuits? We will be picking equipment up Sat. and getting into pool with them Sun. to get familar with the gear(can't wait :D ).
Advise please..
Lanny

Hi Lanny,

The Free wetsuit offer is through participating LDS.

To answer your question about qualifying products (and slip in a shameless plug) - the following is from the web site: http://www.oceanicww.com/promo_wetsuitmania.html

Receive a new ULTRA 3/2 Wetsuit

ABSOLUTELY FREE!

With the purchase of a qualifying life-support package from a participating Authorized Oceanic Dealer.

Act now, limited time offer!

See below for additional details.

QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
One product from each of the following categories must be purchased as a package in order to qualify. Click HERE for a list of Authorized Oceanic Dealers.

REGULATOR
Delta 4
GT 3

OCTOPUS
Air XS 2
Swivel 180

COMPUTER
ATOM
VT-Pro
Pro Plus 2
Veo 250 NavCon

BUOYANCY COMPENSATOR
Outrigger HLT
Excursion
Probe LX
Islander
ISLA

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer only valid on the purchase of qualifying life-support products purchased together as a package. Entire order must be purchased in a single transaction and shipped to a single address if applicable. Cannot be combined with any other offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Offer good only in the USA.

Authorized dealer doesnt mean participating dealer.

I bought a Excursion bcd, delta 4, veo 250 nav con and a alpha 8 octo a month ago. My dealer did not tell me about any "wet suit deal" even though hes an authorized dealer.

Later I found out about this "deal" and I wrote Oceanic asking about it, they told me I would have to work it out with my dealer.

Since my dealer did give me a great deal on the gear and a 120 tank in his "own package deal " I never pushed the issue. He has been good to me in the past, he just was not particapating in this promo.

Im not mad with anybody but just make sure you have it all in writting before you hand over the Visa cardto make sure you get this deal.

Thanks for the replies,I guess I dont qualify being I did not get an Oceanic BC,oh well.
Nova,
How do you like your Delta 4 and VEO250 Navcon? Any tips on set up or operating the computer? Since I'm a newb. any help would be great.
Lanny

The Delta 4 is getting great write ups, its adjustable up to the point it will free flow on you. The only bad point ( very minor) is the surface / dive switch on top. Its hard to see what postion its in . All it does is prevent free flow on the surface when its adjusted close to max. I had forgotten about it a couple times and didnt even notice when diving ! Thats how well it breaths. My sister tried mine and she bought one last week.

Im still playing with the computer and only have 10 shallow dives on it. Just read the book in the order that its written, front to back. It works fine as set up. All you need to do is set the time and dates to start with. In the pool all you will be using is the spg ( pressure gage)

The pressure gauge and compass(so I don't get lost :wink: ).Thanks for the reply,can't wait till Sunday to get in the water and blow some bubbles....

If the dealer isn't participating ask them to call their rep and participat before you buy.

It isn't hard for them to opt in.

Best,

Chris

Chris,
Since we(my wife and I)did not get Oceanic BCs I'm assuming we don't qualify for the promotion,though it would be nice to be able to have an Oceanic wetsuit Instead of our ScubaPro :) .
Lanny

Sorry you wouldn't qualify and it would be nice!

cerich:
If the dealer isn't participating ask them to call their rep and participat before you buy.

It isn't hard for them to opt in.

Best,

Chris

Not being a smart *** but if they ( your LDS) do not tell you about the wet suit deal how are you suppose to ask them to call their rep to participate in the package?

I found about this wet suit deal AFTER I bought all my stuff, from searching the web. A little to late. Maybe my free wet suit looks good on his girl friend?

Back
Top Bottom