Thursday April 27th, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So it wasn't so bad. Back up to 240 after my bad week, and then being on normal routine since Monday. Things still look good :D

colby, great job! You'll see positive results again soon!

landlocked, also a victory! Great job!

I'll check back in on Tuesday. It was a bit demoralizing for me to realize that I now have to step up my workouts in order to keep working my body hard enough to keep working toward getting into shape. However, when I realized that it was so hard to start in the first place, and that I have been mostly consistent since January, I am fully capable and maybe even willing to push myself harder. I have the momentum!

Keep up the momentum Giggi. Have you looked at nutrition? There's a cool website, www.fitday.com that allows you to track your fitness progress including nutrition, weight, exercise, etc.

This is starting to pick up, which is very good.

TwoBit, office parties are always rough. Keep up the routine, and you can always be bad once in a while. In fact my trainer allows me Sundays to be bad every week :)

Back
Top Bottom