Any suggestions on night dive locations in Maui?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Best!!! -- Ed Robinson's does a two tank twighlight & night dive... Molokini in late afternoon.... I've lost track of the number of sharks, and on another occassion spent about 20 minutes hanging out with a manta ray.
Well worth it!!!!

cool, maybe we try out both those sites @ night.

Does anyone know where to get a moon forecast? I wonder if a full moon or almost full moon would provide enough light for the night dives? Maybe www.weather.com has one?

A nice no-frills shore dive is Ulua beach south of Kehei. Great access with fresh water showers, bathrooms,and parking. At night you will have the place to yourselves. Can't go wrong for zero $.

I didn't get to do the night dive in Maui, but I can recommend Ed Robinson's. They took us to Molokini Crater, and then to a spot undiscovered by the rest of the dive boats. First class operation all around.

Back
Top Bottom