VT3 suggestion and question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

homo maris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
That is very nice for a manufacturer to engage end users. Thank you. It shows how progressive Oceanic is.

I have two Versa Pro computers and I have loved the simple BIG displays as well as the liberal but safe algorithm. I am looking at the VT3. I just wish I could program a dive into it. Like go to depth x for y min on gas z then beep/flash go to depth a for b min ton gas c hen beep/flash, etc. This is so that when I use deco planning software on the PC I can also use the computer byt programming it (say throught the USB interface). Sure I can use my slate but having the computer would be nice.

Does the VT3 calculate rock bottom? It'd be sweet if the buddy feature calculated when to turn the dive based on both divers' remaining air, consumption and depth.

Mask, fins and snorkel, Oceanic as well and very happy. Never had a problem.

:banghead: I should have bought an Oceanic reg :banghead:

Thanks again to the Oceanic team.
JL

homo maris:
That is very nice for a manufacturer to engage end users. Thank you. It shows how progressive Oceanic is.
It's nice for us as well!
homo maris:
I have two Versa Pro computers and I have loved the simple BIG displays as well as the liberal but safe algorithm. I am looking at the VT3. I just wish I could program a dive into it. Like go to depth x for y min on gas z then beep/flash go to depth a for b min ton gas c hen beep/flash, etc. This is so that when I use deco planning software on the PC I can also use the computer byt programming it (say throught the USB interface). Sure I can use my slate but having the computer would be nice.

Does the VT3 calculate rock bottom? It'd be sweet if the buddy feature calculated when to turn the dive based on both divers' remaining air, consumption and depth.

Mask, fins and snorkel, Oceanic as well and very happy. Never had a problem.

:banghead: I should have bought an Oceanic reg :banghead:

Thanks again to the Oceanic team.
JL

Some of your other questions I'm only going to say we have discussed.

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom