Suunto Cobra Or Sherwood Wisdom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My 0.02

I use Sherwood products religiously I have a Blizzard reg and a Avid BC. I use their Akona brand as well.

However I've always used Suunto products for my dive computer (Vyper and D9)...they started making dive computers and specialize in that. I'm sure Sherwood Wisdom is a good dive comp but it wasn't their core competency from the beginning.

Go with the Cobra...along with the Vyper they must be the top 2 selling dive computers in the world.

Cheers.

-J.-

Agreed. I went with the Vyper for much the same reason.

Dave Zimmerly:
I have the Cobra. Been in use for four years. Like the conservative mode. No problems.

Dave (aka "Squirt")
Dave ~

I see that you are headed to Roatan on the 12th or 13th... ditto. I'm staying at Fantasy Island. Where will you be and how long are you there?

All the Best ~

J

johnny_bravo:
My 0.02

I use Sherwood products religiously I have a Blizzard reg and a Avid BC. I use their Akona brand as well.

However I've always used Suunto products for my dive computer (Vyper and D9)...they started making dive computers and specialize in that. I'm sure Sherwood Wisdom is a good dive comp but it wasn't their core competency from the beginning.

Go with the Cobra...along with the Vyper they must be the top 2 selling dive computers in the world.

Cheers.

-J.-
Johnny ~

Thanks for the input, I think my LDS would agree because that's what she sells... seems that there are a lot of people that like both and that it ultimately comes down to conservativism and display preferences...

Deepcat,

Girlfriend and I will be staying at Fantasy Island May 13-20. It will be our second time there. I'm sure we'll run into each other. Make sure you bring some Deet for the no-see-um's.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Dave Zimmerly:
Deepcat,

Girlfriend and I will be staying at Fantasy Island May 13-20. It will be our second time there. I'm sure we'll run into each other. Make sure you bring some Deet for the no-see-um's.

Dave (aka "Squirt")
Squirt, eh... sounds like a story behind that one. I look forward to meeting you two; I'm travelling solo, no girlfriend on this trip... happy to read that it is your second time there, must be good if you're repeating. I'll be sure to load up on the DEET.

Safe Travels ~

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom