Mother's Day Tent Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2okat

Registered
Reaction score
Join EZ Scuba for our first ever tent sale. Prices will be unbelievably low. No reasonable offers will be refused on overstock items. Everything in the shop must go. There will be a daily door prize. Sale starts Friday 12 May 06 @ noon and ends Sunday 14 May 06. DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT. Register scubaboard members menton this add and get an extra 2% off your purchases. New and used gear everything in the store is for sale. See store for details.

Large quantity of used gear available. Deep discounts

EZ Scuba Diving, Inc.
7711 W. Hillsborough Ave.
Tampa, FL 33615
www.ezscuba.com
www.shopezscuba.com

h2okat:
Join EZ Scuba for our first ever tent sale. Prices will be unbelievably low. No reasonable offers will be refused on overstock items. Everything in the shop must go. There will be a daily door prize. Sale starts Friday 12 May 06 @ noon and ends Sunday 14 May 06. DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT. Register scubaboard members menton this add and get an extra 2% off your purchases. New and used gear everything in the store is for sale. See store for details.

EZ Scuba Diving, Inc.
Tampa, FL 33615
www.ezscuba.com
www.shopezscuba.com

I will put a copy of this in the Tampa thread.

Thank you. If you are looking for anything in particular let me know i would be glad to send you anything you want. My manufactures are sending me more gear than expected. I will have a large surplus of Zeagle, Spearfishing Specialties, Aeris, Tilos, Promate, Armor, Dive Rite, and Scubamax.

Are you going to have a price list up for those of us that cannot make it to the shop?

I would love to but unfortunately there are far too many items to list. Best bet is to call me and ask for the prices on Friday. Many items will be more than 60% off. The manufatures are listed above or on my website; www.ezscuba.com just take a look and find what you want. I should have most items in stock for the weekend sale.

h2okat:

EZ Scuba Diving, Inc.
Tampa, FL 33615
www.ezscuba.com
www.shopezscuba.com

Thanks for the info h2okat. I'll stop by on Saturday! :D

Missdirected:
Can items be delivered to my door, hehhehe. j/k

:D

All depends on what the delivery fee is gonna be......

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to stop by. The sale as been great; we still have a lot of used gear left over. Extreme discounts for mother's day, used suits starting at $5.00, used reg set complete $200, we still have a large quantity of bands from SS - any band in the shop $3.50. Used BCs starting at $20.00, much more at low low prices....

Once again thank you...Hope to see you all on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom