Blaine's stupid human tricks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure that idiot is a word that I would use. He has succeeded in becoming a celebrity. Not sure how much money he makes from these stunts, but he has become famous. He has had more than one TV show about him. To some that would be considered a massive success.

Wristshot

C'mon folks! Buy a clue. If it's a fake, how does he do it? If it's real, can you do it?

It's frickin' magic, man! Why all the hate?

Look, he's standing on a pole! It's magic!
Look, he's locked in a block of ice! It's magic!
Look, he's in a fishbowl! It's magic!

I remember when magicians actually did something.

I still think what he did was amazing. I don't understand why people would think he's an idiot. Why don't YOU try staying in water for a week straight and then trying to beat the breath hold record while in chains? THEN talk about him being an idiot and whatnot. :wink:

Stunt or not, he sure didn't do it for free.

Diver Dennis:
Stunt or not, he sure didn't do it for free.

Bingo. For the money he made, I would have done it too!! However, its not magic. It borders on the lines of stupidity no matter who you are... but like I said, for that kind of money, I would give stupid a try too.. Heck, it worked for Jessica Simpson!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom