Best Suunto prices?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead Fish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any idea on who has the best Suunto prices? I am looking for the Cobra with compass, but it doesn't have to have the quick disconnect. Thanks for helping out a new diver!! :D

Parrothead Fish:
Any idea on who has the best Suunto prices? I am looking for the Cobra with compass, but it doesn't have to have the quick disconnect. Thanks for helping out a new diver!! :D

My shop is $825, if that gives you a reference. We do have one that is "used"---- about 10 dives on it, we're selling it for $600

Yea, I got a great deal on my new Suunto Vyper from Phil at Dive Sports....

THANKS PHIL! *ding!*

Divetank had some good prices when I bought my Vyper last month. You have to call them for the price and details, though. Full warranty.

mike_s:
Dive Tank actually sells their Sunnto's online out of their Canada store don't they?

do you have to pay customs/duty tax? (Just curious)

Not online, no. You have to call for pricing and ordering. I did not pay any duty and shipping was pretty good.

eBay. Always check eBay first.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom