Barracuda Club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just curious if any fellow SBer's are goin to the barracuda club meeting in knoxville, TN. From what I gather there's a meeting Thursday May 18 at the downtown west mandarin house at 7 pm. I do not belong to this club and I am not advertising it just curious if I'd see any familiar faces next thursday.

I have never been to a meeting, but let me know what you think. I have considered going so I may join you in June.

Their link is www.barracudadiver.com they meet every other month and from their site there is a membership fee but i wasn't asked to pay anything. As i understand the next meet is the first thursday in july at blue clear divers. Call and ask Bobby about it.

offroaddiver:
Their link is www.barracudadiver.com they meet every other month and from their site there is a membership fee but i wasn't asked to pay anything. As i understand the next meet is the first thursday in july at blue clear divers. Call and ask Bobby about it.

Did anyone get to the meeting last week? I wanted to attend, but was out of town. Was the next meeting date/location given? I checked the webpage, but the next meeting wasn't listed.

Didn't get to go to the last meeting but you can talk to alan down at rhea's. he was there the time that I went and he posts about meetings every now and then in the rhea's online newsletters. But the last time i checked their new website was down.
As I understand it's every other month and I'm goin to call and see what's what and see about attending again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom