Driving lessons - Split from GTG thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic:
and...driving lessons? :)

I'm sure you don't need "driving lessons." Maybe you might want to "spiffy" it up a bit? :wink:
Get me a car and nice safe place and I'll teach you how to park a car at 30 mph. How's the parking lot at The Trench? ......Just kidding (in case the cops are reading this) :angel_2:

calscubagirl:
I'm sure you don't need "driving lessons." Maybe you might want to "spiffy" it up a bit? :wink:
Get me a car and nice safe place and I'll teach you how to park a car at 30 mph. How's the parking lot at The Trench? ......Just kidding (in case the cops are reading this) :angel_2:

OK good point... I've already done a "re-enactment" of the Dukes of Hazzard, Gen. Lee jump....in a HUMMVEE :D . Long story there.

OH I'm going to bring about 4 coolers and well as sodas, anything else?

calscubagirl:

Waah! I want to learn how to park a car at 30 mph - but I won't be here. :bawling:

Darn - if there was anything that could stop my gloating that I'll be on vacation in a few weeks - it's missing a Scubaboard GTG.

MM - was the Dukes of Hazzard move the one where you slide across the hood - and did you need a stepladder to do it? :wink: Those Humvees are rather high off the ground, if I recall.

I was refering to General Lee jumping the bridge or whatever. I'm 6'2" so I *could* slide across a humvee hood...except it has two big lift points that stick up, rather painful I would imagine.

MilitantMedic:
OK good point... I've already done a "re-enactment" of the Dukes of Hazzard, Gen. Lee jump....in a HUMMVEE :D . Long story there.

I can't wait to hear this one, lol. :14:

Opps...guess I shouldn't have hijacked the thread. Ask me at the G2G.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom