Aeris Atmos XR2....?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opalobsidian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ScubaToys Larry told me this is the latest version of the popular Aeris Atmos 2....has anyone tried it????

AER0005LG.jpg

Thanks!
Pamela:wink:

Ask him if the oceanic (versa pro maybe?) has a display that's more similar to the atmos 2 than this one is...probably all three are basically the same. Why aeris discontinued the atmos is a mystery to me as it was one of the more popular computers out there.

Agreed. They shrunk the size and the display looks more jumbled. The Atmos2 was top on my list until it was discontinued. So I went with Suunto.

Thanks for the link.

In case anyone wants the short version instead of going through the thread... they are making up a bunch more, and we will have them here in a bit... Both wrist and console - but right now, the XR2 is in stock. And it is a bit smaller so it fits a standard size console as a replacement for a pressure gauge (but still needs a hole on the side for the other button.)

Feature wise.... pretty much the same - new footprint. So either is a great little computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom