Thursday May 11th, 2006 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep the faith...

I am at 218, still 2 over where I was before vacation.. It seems as my schedule has taken on a life of it's own...

No excuses, just not making the workouts the priority they should be...

We're doing a weigh in? Is this new? Haven't weighed myself in a couple of days, but I have been working out every day (except Tuesday but twice on Monday :D ) and eating like a normal person.

fairybasslet:
We're doing a weigh in? Is this new? Haven't weighed myself in a couple of days, but I have been working out every day (except Tuesday but twice on Monday :D ) and eating like a normal person.

It's a personal challenge. Pick Tuesdays or Thursdays to weigh-in, lol!

Last week: 242
THis weekl: 242
ummm.... I hate plateaus. You wouldn't know it though since I've been here over a year :^

Oops, I forgot to record weight this week too. Tuesday's weigh in put me down another 1.8 for a total of 15 lost. I switched strategies, which was a bad idea, but will report in on Tuesday...eeks, I keep forgetting.

Landlocked, excellent. Trying for the magic 199. Good luck :)

Giggi, that's why there's two :wink: You can always catch up, lol!

Back
Top Bottom