Dacor Rig 3 - Good or Bad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the Dacor Rig 3 any good? I'm a rookie, I'll probably be diving in the caribbean, but I live in NJ so I will probably be doing some Atalantic diving too and there is a Quarry in PA that is probably going to be our new playground.

I know there was a huge thread on Dacor in general a while back, so please only give feedback if you've used this BC, have firsthand knowledge, or hard proof (ex: someone claimed ion one post that Dacor has tons of recalls).

Also good or bad, your diving frequency, conditions, and a why it stinks or doesn't would be usefull.

Someone is selling this BC on ebay new, a lot cheaper than the price I've see on most other sites. Supposedly he bought their entire stock for dirt, because they are no longer making the rig 3, because they have a new line coming out.

14 "D" rings...
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom