Worthington X-Series Cylinders with FREE Shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls........

We have a pretty good inventory of Worthington X-Series High-Pressure cylinders available for immediate delivery. So I thought I would make a special offer to ScubaBoard members...............

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ON X7-100, X7-120, and X7-130 CYLINDERS!

For our customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Mexico.....we will provide a quote on shipping upon request.

These cylinders are all new hydros, they are the Worthington X-Series Hot-Dipped Galvanized cylinders, and they come complete with the Thermo Pro DIN/Yoke Converting valve and the tank boot. We have them in stock for immediate delivery at the following prices..............

X7-100 HP Galvanized Cylinder................$329.88 with FREE Shipping
X7-120 HP Galvanized Cylinder................$374.88 with FREE Shipping
X7-130 HP Galvanized Cylinder................$389.88 with FREE Shipping

All orders must be placed through our website and are limited to quantities on hand. We have created a special page for DecoStop and ScubaBoard members only. Use this link to get there......

Worthington X-Series High Pressure Galvanized Cylinders - ScubaBoard FREE Shipping Special!

All orders received by Noon CST will be shipped on the following business day. We have provisions in the order process for valve upgrade to 300 Bar DIN valves or Thermo Modular Valves at very reasonable prices. We also have some pictures of the galvanizing line at Worthington that are pretty interesting.

I hope you take advantage of this free shipping offer to pick up those cylinders you have been wanting. Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom