Pelham Quarry Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well that's a thought...I'll see if I can get a KP

KP???

I was at Martha's 2 weeks ago, and I'm sure the temps are similiar to everywhere else in the region. Surface was ~65, first thermocline was at 20', below that, the temp was 58, and so on as you go deeper. The temps and thermocline will probably go up a little, but I'm not sure exactly what it will be this Saturday.

Should be OK if you have a 7mm + full hood. Drysuit is preferred, of course :D

Mike

Tanked Monkey:
KP???

I was at Martha's 2 weeks ago, and I'm sure the temps are similiar to everywhere else in the region. Surface was ~65, first thermocline was at 20', below that, the temp was 58, and so on as you go deeper. The temps and thermocline will probably go up a little, but I'm not sure exactly what it will be this Saturday.

Should be OK if you have a 7mm + full hood. Drysuit is preferred, of course :D

Mike
I was at Martha's last weekend. Surface temp was ~ 68 , bottem temp ~52. I was fine in a light wetsuit except the breif time I was at the bottom. It was my first time there. I LOVE the quarry.

I would like to go to Pelham this weekend, but I think my daughter is coming to visit.

Skybird

Pelham is 60ish on the surface and still 54 at and below 100ffw. If it's like last weekend the vis will be around 10ft in the shallows (students?) and 30+ in the hole.....
Yarg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom