looking for fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver24_7

Reaction score
I need help. I know that I'm not crazy, but I swear that I have seen hot pink scubapro twinjet fins. I can't find them anywhere. If anyone has any leads on this, I would love to hear from you. My email is diver24_7@yahoo.com Thanks so much!!!!

Gypsy Divers in Raleigh North Carolina special ordered hot pink twin jets and still have some available. Search for them as they do have a website. I'm sure they will enjoy hearing from you.

Yeah, I was some hot pink twin jets down in Jupiter. The lady said they were custom maid. Good luck on your search, hope you find a pair. Just out of curiosity have you seen the Pearl Pink Tusa Tri-X?

I found pink twinjets at Olympus dive center in Morehead City NC. You can get them there or at Gypsy Diver. We also have four pairs at the shop I work for now. Bermuda Triangle in Greenville SC. 864 286 DIVE (3843). We have two small and two medium. Spread the word. PINK IS PRETTY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom