Tuesday May 17 - Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Giggi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After a miserable 4 days on Weight Watcher's "core" plan, I felt like I was starving to death, had eaten up all of my bonus points, and because of all the rain around here, I didn't haul my lazy arse out to get my walk in, and I was too unmotivated to walk on my treadmill and hit the heavy bag....I switched back to "flex" on Sunday and stopped starving myself in that horrible experiment gone awry.

HOWEVER, I did manage to still lose a pound last week, and in spite of the rain last night, I hauled my gelatinous butt down to the treadmill and worked my arms while I was walking, then I beat up the heavy bag for a while.

Well, I have lost 11 lbs since January. I don't remember what I weighed last week, and my scale got full of water (leak from my upstairs neighbor's bathroom) and I'm waiting for it to dry out before I weigh myself again.
However, I did kind of pig out last night so maybe it's a good thing the scale is recuperating. I guess I cancelled out the fitball class I took yesterday. :D
Didn't sleep well last night so I think I'll run an errand lunch time that I've been putting off instead of doing my cardio, and then get a walk in tonight.

Now I'm thinking about getting some Tae Bo DVDs... I might be ready to step up these workouts and I get SO bored walking and lifting.

There ya go, it wasn't as bad as you thought :)

Next week will be much better. And a variety in your workout is always best. My trainer is always thinking of things to keep me "motivated"

Back
Top Bottom