Buddy Wanted June 3-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be in Gulf Shores (west Beach) june 3-10 with the in-laws (14 of them vs. 1 of me), and so of course am looking for dive buddies for shore dives/offshore dives/spring dives from Destin-Mobile. Of course, the closer to Perdido Pass, the better, but I will drive to dive!

Got emails out to Capt Ron and GGD for any offshore action.

I can probably be of assistance on the weekend of the 10th :) ... for shore or spring dives.

What about night dives on the Whiskey near the end of the week, tides permitting?

Tides aren't a factor for the Whiskey, its doable if the surf cooperates earlier in the week and the day of the dive.

The Day approacheth.

I have open:

June 3 PM
June 5-9 all Day
June 10, I hope to dive with the Bugman to the Whiskey Wreck/Jetties (I'm moving lodging over to Pt. Clear, and need to haul the wife over there).

June 11, AM (earlyish), heading home.

I'm still open that weekend as well as during some of the week nights, just not sure which weeknights as of yet.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm still open that weekend as well as during some of the week nights, just not sure which weeknights as of yet.

Well, you should have my new cell phone #.

I'll probably hit the springs area one day during the week. I think you're the only one brave enough to dive with me, though.

If by some chance I'm working on the far east side of our marketing area, I may be able to help out with the spring dive too. Not likely, but not unheard of :)

Ok, here's the schedule:

June 3 - Evening Shore Dive in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach
June 4 - Oriskany
June 5,6 - AM Shore Diving With Trever in Destin/Pensacola, PM Whiskey?
June 7 - Springs in the AM,PM Whiskey?
June 8 - AM Jetty Dives in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, PM Whiskey?
June 9 - AM Jetty Dives in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, PM Whiskey?
June 10 - AM Whiskey With SuPrBuGmAn, maybe a jetty, move hotels, PM Whiskey?
June 11 - AM Jetty/Whiskey, Head home

Will be diving Alabama point on Tuesday the 6th of June for the first time. We always look for additional divers. Let me know if you're interested.
Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom