Ok Scubaboard Give Me A Hand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADIVINERIK

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville North Carolina...Home sweat home.
I bought a Reg last year that I I dont dive because It is a yoke and not a DIN.
It is a Sea Ira Reg. Now I have looked long and hard and havent found a distributer. But, just in the last week found a link to XS Scuba. They market a Sea Air reg. Funny thing is(no it doesnt surprise me) the Reg is the same. Unfortuantely they dont offer DIN Adaptors. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks a bunch and safe diving.

Erik

If I were you I'd click the "contact us" button on the XS Scuba web site and ask them the question. Contact us at XS Scuba

Yep...your right but I also know that a lot of people here bought this same reg and I am willing to bet someone has the adaptor or knows of a good source for one. I know you must think wow he didnt pick the easiest of solution. Maybe I did maybe I didnt.
:huh:
I appreciate your candid answer.

Erik

No, really, no judgement involved. It's amazing how many times we all (myself included) overlook the obvious, you know ... its like when your wife says, "Snake it would have bit you."<G>

My wife would agree.

Take a look at page 2 of the catalog, there IS a DIN adapter avaiable from XS.

Erik:
Most likely you have an International Divers (IDI) Seaira regulator. In 2004 XS Scuba purchased the assets of IDI from public auction following foreclosure by Wells Fargo. The Seaira regulator continues on as XS Scuba's Sea Air regulator. It's an excellent regulator with good reviews. The most recent review by Scuba Diving magazine can be found here, http://xsscuba.com/news_muscle_reg.html DIN adapters are instock, part number RP200. A local XS Scuba Dealer can be found at this link, http://xsscuba.com/locator/index.php

SCUBADIVINERIK:
I bought a Reg last year that I I dont dive because It is a yoke and not a DIN.
It is a Sea Ira Reg. Now I have looked long and hard and havent found a distributer. But, just in the last week found a link to XS Scuba. They market a Sea Air reg. Funny thing is(no it doesnt surprise me) the Reg is the same. Unfortuantely they dont offer DIN Adaptors. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks a bunch and safe diving.

Erik

Back
Top Bottom