Night Dives...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gatistrufi

Registered
Reaction score
Where's the best night dive in Europe been for ppl? Best time of year? Any cool pics?

:banghead:Currently missing out on a night dive... only ever done2, the one last week down in Illetas (Mallorca) was great... cuttlefish, :eek:ctopus: ... The night dive after they saw 10cuttlefish... Zonked out after our session yesterday with 9 DSD's... :11doh:

Gati, you didn't miss anything except the spaghetti bolognese that Jan did (for an army... and we were just his dad, eve sam & I)... you should have stayed or got your bro down...

We are zonked out too :)

I would say that mallorca is awsome :D lol... i loved the geneva lake etc, but maybe... maybe... one day we'll head out there for an Altitude, Ice, Night dive in crystal alpine waters... whatya think ? :)

well can say i've tried diving in the cold, i am sure it can be well worth it ... make sure u get a dry suit that fits... and have a torch for the zero vis:D

We will see next year, this year red sea... and come on, we could all go to Yap...

:littlesho Yapi yapi runi, manta manta runi, lionfishiruni...:fruit: :littlesho

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom