Brockville Shore Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey all..

Do any of you know of any Shore diving sites in the Brockville (Gananoque to Cornwall) area. I already know of Rowing Club, Centeen Park, Rothesay, Prescott Docks, Prescott Coal Docks, Lock 18, Connestoga and Lock 21.. Are there any others out there to do??

I appreciate your help

Dale

Here's a couple more:
- Lock 28, and it's drift to the Connie
- drift in Morrisburg

Thanks Diving Gal:

I actually meant to add Lock 28/Connie , and thought I did... But I guesss I forgot. I have never done the Morrisburg Shore/Drift Dive (I have done a drift from a boat there though).

Thanks

Dale

The Rockportwall is a good shore dive.

Mike D
:blfish:

Heading up to Jacques Cartier for the weekend!!:D If any of you guys see a blue Sea Ray with 4-6 divers and a black collie in it. Stop by and say Hello!!! Daryaw, Lilly, King, Muskie, Gaskin....here we come!!!!:jester:

Diveb: if you're a camping enthusiast, check out Ivy Lea Camp ground which is just below the 1000 Island bridge. It has a few sites that border right on the water and you can literally fall into a drift dive (~30 - 120 ft depth) to the bridge and if you're really good, play the eddy currents almost back to your dive entry point.

Just west of prescott is the Rothesay. It's in 35 feet of water. Nice shore dive. Swim out to the Milk Jug Buoy and follow the line to the wreck. It's a side-paddlewheeler. Lots of grass beds on the way to the wreck - full of fish... There's a grassy spot by the side of the road with a diverdown flag painted on the trashcan. The scuba park by the Sea 'n' Sky dive shop is also nice for a night dive.

Back
Top Bottom