Dive Rite TP size question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MASS-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys, can anyone help me out?

I'm purchasing a Dive Rite TPII, the guy at leisure-pro is telling me I need a an ML, but, everyone else has advised me to get atleast a L or an XL. Anyone own a TP that could offer some help?

I'm 6', 175lbs (average build) and I dive in a dry suit with a thick layer of undergardment.

Thanks!

There is a page on the Dive-Rite Website with measuring instructions.

Click here

While your there, look around!! the TPII can be ordered with different options.

I'm female, 5'7" 165 lbs and at the absolute bottom of the medium size range for the TP. I can wear it with a .5mm skin and with a drysuit with heavy undergarments. It will still fit me if I gain 40 lbs. It's very adjustable.

I am about 6' 200lbs and were a ML TP. Buddy of mine is also 6' but he's about 160-170. He also has a TP2 but thinks he should have gotten a S instead, kind of fits him big he says.

I'm 5'-10", 190 lb. I recently got a TPII M/L setup.

It seems to fit just fine so far but I'll find out about the "over drysuit" fit later this fall.
Hmm. I had taken these for a discussion on weight pockets in another thread but the pics should work here too...

http://members.aol.com/dc4bs/BCD_small.jpg

The other thread (on trim weights):

http://www.scubaboard.com/t13615/s.html

Good thing is that if you find its wrong, for $50.00 you can buy a set of new shoulder straps and convert it from M/L to XL etc etc.

Its the magic thing with TP's.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom