Mares (good) service manual wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jacobski

New
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have allways serviced my Apeks regs myself, even the first time was easy thanks to nice and through manuals. I have also 1 Mares Abyss which I haven't used for years but I'd like to service too. Unfortunately I haven't found a good service manual (with detailed pictures and part numbers). The version that is downloadable on Mares' site is useless. I believe that there should be a good one available somewhere, though.
Tell me dude!

My buddy just told me he has seen a good manual for Mares in a dive shop which unfortunately does not exist any more. Well, please keep in mind, I really could use one.

Chris, nice pics from this Julian Rocks! Lion fish are my favourite. Please check my photos from Mauritius, lots of lion fish too... at http://www.mersalo.com/divingtrips/06_mauritius/wet/index.htm
-jake

The have it in PDF now.

Back
Top Bottom