Voyager Decompression Program- Help with Repetitive Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am trying the trial of the Voyager program and have a question on repetitive Dives

I think I am doing it correct for a repetitive dive in that I am entering the first dive and then saving it. I then plan the second dive ,enter the surface interval and then click on the browse button and add the saved file from the first dive. It then shows in red as a repetitive dive.

Assuming that the above is correct how do i do a third dive
Do I just plan the third dive and add the saved file from Dive #2(which is already repetitive) and enter the surface interval between Dive 2 and 3 or do I have to enter both Dive 1 and 2

Thanks Doug

I was trying both the Voyager and Gap

I understand that Gap supports both imperial and metric

How do switch from the default metres to feet

Thanks Doug

You've got to edit and save the template. Mouse over the button with sigma and other Greek letters and click that. You can change to Imperial, edit and select ascent, descent rates, gas mixes, etc. Then hit file and save current template. I leave the deco set with 1 gas and when needed you can add another by bringing up the template, right clicking and selecting add another row. The Table Expert button is handy to generate tables for various depths and times. And if you're into modifying conservatism factors you can do that on the fly once a profile has been generated. I laminated tables with cheap plastic and then duct tape them to a mini slate that gets clipped to the tubing holding my computer and bottom timer on my arm. The tape is good for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom