Anyone on here ever buy from divetank.com? Postive or negative feedback appreciated.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mixed. I'll start with the negative and then move to the positive.

Great prices, especially on Bare wetsuits and accessories. However, I've found their communication to be very, very poor and they are slow to ship. No email confirmation of the order and slow to respond to email. I placed a large order recently and it didn't ship for two weeks. No real reason why other than it fell through the cracks. Also, I never received an email confirmation of the order nor the shipment. Also, one of the items was the wrong size.

Also, given that they are shipping from Vancouver, the shipping times, especially to the midwest are slow. I'm sure the same would hold for the east or southeast if not even slower.

Now given that, they do eventually respond and will make things right. They replaced the wrong size item. Also, two of the items I purchased didn't fit even though I followed the Bare sizing guidelines to the tee. If they are unused, they will exchange them and all you have to pay is the shipping back to Divethank. I'm currently waiting for two items to be exchanged.

So, if you're mainly interested in very good prices on Bare stuff, they are a good source. But don't be in a hurry and don't expect much communication until the order just shows up. Personally, I like much more communication including shipment tracking numbers. In my experience, you won't get that from them.

However, they will deliver the goods you order and will eventually make things right if there are problems.

I purchased my dry suit from them, no problems at all, Rick is very helpful. Shipping is slow but seeing how it is coming from Canada, and going through customs and what ever else, it took about 6 weeks to get the dry suit.

Mike

I purchased my XCD2 "Tech" from Divetank.com. I can't say enough good things about the service and support that I received from Richard.

the K

I purchased a wetsuit from them about a year ago and was very pleased with the price and shipping time. It took about 3-5 days to get it to FL. They were also very helpful on sizing over the phone and it fit perfect. They also had very good prices on Suunto computers.

John

I've purchased a few items from their store/ site and have been nothing but pleased with the entire process, including service.

I bought a Suunto computer from them a couple months ago and it arrived about 7 days later. I didn't need it righta away so I didn't ask for expedited shipping. I also found my email inquiries to be answered within 24 hours.
Great prices, too.

even though they were slow on the shipping. They stayed in communication with me, readily explained the delays, and fast-shipped the backordered items when they arrived at their warehouse.

I'll use them again.

I messaged them 3 times and everytime they have answered my questions the same day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom