Pro Plus 2 usb connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seger005

Registered
Reaction score
:confused: i just purchased a pro plus 2. i have also purchased the usb pc connector but can't figure out how to make the connection. is there a good diagram or set of "how to" instructions for making the download connection? I leave for curacao in four days. help!!

If you hold the Pro Plus with the face pointing upwards and the connector of the USB cable to where the word Oceanic is pointing up, slide the connector into the slot from the side. The bottom of the USB connector should be flush with the bottom of the computer at that point. It's funny that I read this tonight, as I just got my cable yesterday and had to figure it out tonight. All the setting transferred from the PC to the Pro Plus, no problem. Just make sure you put the Pro Plus in transfer mode... hold both buttons down till Set 1 is displayed, then hit the left button 4 times. Once you do that, you can initiate the transfer from the PC. Hope this helps!

Dbak, thanks for the help. i got the connection to work. i will be ready for curacao later this week.

Back
Top Bottom