Mares Pegasus, what do you think???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mizzia

Reaction score
Im thining of buying myself a new bc, and found the pegasus not to expensive and quite good as one. has anyone tried it out or has one and can give me a little advice???

I recently bought a Mares bc and steered away from the "AirTrim" models because of the additional cost. I don't really see any other advantages that the AirTrim models have over those with the standard inflator hose.

If you want a weight integrated Mares BC I would take a look at the Dragonfly Aria (back inflate) and the Vector Platinum (jacket inflate).

I was going to buy the DragonFly Aria, but it's not sold in Canada so I went with the Syncro Power Tech.

Steve.

thanks for your advice. dont know anyone that owns one by any chance?? as for price, here in malta i think it would not cost me tooo much. Its just that i havent seen much around and dont wont to rush into buying one. Just snooping around looking for opinions.

Back
Top Bottom